- John Milton Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 16 August 2021 01:00 PM
- Location: Cedars Park Primary
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
- 30.25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Fixed term (while the child is at school)
- Required from September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to promote and support the learning and personal development of a learner on a one-to-one basis.
- be able to implement school policies, for example safeguarding, behaviour, teaching and learning
- display excellent communication skills, work well as part of a team and be committed to sharing new ideas across our school and trust
- be able to liaise with teachers regarding the progress and support needs of pupils, as well as planning in order to have a positive impact on learning
- be able to inspire, motivate, support and challenge pupils to promote inclusion
- be able to contribute to the planning and assessment for pupils.
In return, we can offer:
- a school which is ambitious, forward thinking and wants to secure the best outcomes for its children
- a friendly, dedicated staff who work well in teams
- excellent opportunities for professional development across the trust
- a school which is successful and popular within the community.
An application form and job description can be found in the related information section and also are available from the school website. Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 2 September 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified by email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.