- Wickhambrook Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 03 April 2020 09:00 AM
18 hpw, 39 weeks per year. Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Required from April 2020.
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant with a passion for SEN to join our team and make an impact on the learning of our students.
You will need to:
- be able to work flexibly
- be prepared to assist pupils with varying needs on a one to one basis as well as in small groups and whole class setting
- have a passion for education
- be able to inspire a love of learning and nurture success
- have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- have a basic knowledge of first aid.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school with a supportive and caring team
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Lucy Rankin, Office Manager, by email: Lrankin@wickhambrookschool.co.uk or call (01440) 820309.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/111145SJD
Interview date: 21 April 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.