- Edgar Sewter Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 June 2020 01:00 PM
28.75 hpw, term time plus 1 week. Mon - Fri, 8.45am - 12.30pm, 1.30pm - 3.30pm. Lunchtime duty of 30 minutes @ £9.18 ph (claimed as additional hours).
Temporary for up to one 1 year or when the child leaves the school.
Required from September 2020.
We are seeking to recruit a caring, creative, experienced and outstanding person to work one to one with a pupil in our school.
We need someone who:
- has experience of working with children with a range of extremely challenging behavioural needs
- has empathy and has good behaviour management skills
- is able to work as part of a team
- enjoys working with young people
- is patient, calm and resilient
- has experience of working with children with special educational needs.
You will join a friendly and committed staff team in a good teaching and learning environment. There will be opportunities throughout the year for Professional Development Training.
You will have:
- excellent knowledge of the curriculum for KS2 children.
- experience of planning and being responsible for children in KS2
- experience of assessment in KS2
- excellent phonic knowledge.
- minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- GCSE in English and Maths
- HLTA qualification (desirable).
- be ICT literate
- have Experience/ knowledge of running interventions- i.e. Numicon, Phonics, Catch Up
- have behaviour management experience / training and experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- be creative and take initiative to plan exciting, practical and meaningful learning experiences for primary children
- Encourage children to reach their full potential in terms of academic achievement but also their social and emotional development
- have the ability to work as part of a team and be flexible
- have a commitment to working in partnership with parents.
*HLTA rate £12.11 ph.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms to be returned to the school, via email, post or hand delivery: Edgar Sewter Primary, Norwich Road, Halesworth, Suffolk IP19 8BU (01986) 873194. Email: email@example.com