- Blundeston CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 05 March 2021 04:00 PM
- £23,541 - £27,041 pro rata
- 37.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Blundeston CEVC Primary is a thriving, popular and aspirational Church of England school in rural Suffolk.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic team. This is a pivotal front line role in our successful school.
You will ensure that your teams deliver consistent, high quality and professional support across the school to staff, pupils, parents and governors. Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with the day-to-day demands of a busy school office are essential.
• the ability to achieve high standards in their own work and support others to do the same
• able to work well under pressure, with an attention to detail
• a team player with a positive and professional 'can do' attitude
• fast and accurate keyboard skills.
• line managing administrative and site staff
• providing secretarial support to school staff and governors
• HR administration
• managing a range of school operations, including the school website, admissions and parental communication.
We can offer:
• a wonderful opportunity to work in our forward-looking school
• a school with a strong Christian ethos
• a cohesive and experienced staff team
• a school with a caring and inclusive ethos, often commented on by parents and visitors
• delightful, keen, creative and well-behaved children who contribute much to their school and the wider community.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
For further information, or to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher, Helen Laflin, via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (01502) 730488.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed forms can be emailed to the above email address or sent to the Headteacher, Blundeston CEVC Primary School, Church Road, Blundeston, Suffolk NR32 5AX.
Interview date: w/c 8 March 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.