- Tattingstone CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 12:00 PM
25 hpw. Required ASAP.
Hours to be worked from 8.30am daily, but not necessarily 5 hours per day, hours can vary to suit. Occasional working hours may be required outside normal hours.
We are seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant who can provide the following range of duties:
- answering the telephone and general enquiries
- receiving visitors and arranging hospitality
- assisting pupils and parents with their enquiries
- dealing with mail, including electronic mail
- checking and maintaining records and registers
- checking and ordering resources
- undertaking a range of word processing and clerical duties, eg. letters; assisting in arrangements for school activities, including trips
- maintaining school filing systems and record keeping
- operate reprographic equipment as required
- collect and count monies for school activities.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and flexible
- has a positive attitude and great communication skills
- is able to build positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and visitors on a daily basis
- has excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- has good IT skills
- is self-motivated
- has experience in accounting procedures
- has experience in using SIMs.
We offer you an exceptional school with supportive staff and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact Beverley Derrett, Headteacher, to arrange an appointment on: (01473) 328488. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, further details and an application form are available from the school.
Interview date: 25 April 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.