- St Edmund's Primary School (Hoxne)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2019 05:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year, term time only.
Required from April 2019, an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
You will have:
- GCSE grades C or above in mathematics and English
- strong IT skills, knowledge of spreadsheets
- knowledge of cash handling, banking and financial procedures
- a good knowledge of general office procedures
- the ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- the ability to prioritise workload
- the ability to be adaptable, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- the ability to remain calm and cheerful under pressure in a busy environment.
It is desirable, but not essential, that you have:
- knowledge of school-based software, particularly assessment data and attendance
- knowledge of maintaining a website
- experience of working in a school environment.
For an application form and job description, please contact Liz Frere-Smith on (01986) 835670 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 25 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.