- Bildeston Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 year with the potential to extend.
Initially 10.5 hpw; Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 8.30am - 12 noon. 38 weeks per year. This role may increase in hours to approximately 14.5 hpw.
Required from September 2019, we are looking to appoint an Administrative Support Assistant to join our school office.
The role will involve a range of duties associated with providing a secretarial service for the school and supporting the work of our School Business Manager and our Administration Assistant across both of our schools so the ability to travel from one school to the other is important. Experience of having worked in a school office would be an advantage.
This will include:
- answering telephone and general enquiries
- greeting and dealing with visitors
- dealing with mail
- checking and maintaining daily records and registers
- typing/word processing and filing.
- be reliable and flexible
- have a positive attitude and great communication skills
- be able to build positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and visitors daily
- have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- have good IT skills
- have first aid training and the ability to care for pupils who are unwell (training will be provided if required).
Visits to the school are welcome, to arrange an appointment, please contact the school business manager on: (01449) 740269 or via email at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 4 July 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.