- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £23,541 pro rata (£10,328 pa)
- 2.30pm - 6.15pm, Monday - Friday.
- Required from Summer Term 2021.
We are looking to recruit an After School Club Leader (Maternity Cover) for our After School Club.
- A recognised Level 3 or above childcare qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role.
- A sound understanding of child development and of children's needs.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative as appropriate.
- The ability to lead and manage staff to deliver high standards and results.
- An interest in creative play for children would be an advantage.
- An ability to communicate and liaise effectively with a wide range of people; both professional and members of the local community.
Duties will include:
- setting-up and clearing away activities for the after school session
- caring for pupils including engaging in play, providing a snack & pupil welfare
- Supervising staff
- liaising with parents
- plan and provide activities appropriate to different needs.
Cedars Park is a very successful, larger than average school serving primarily children who live on the Cedars Park development in eastern Stowmarket. The school currently has 388 children on role, from Reception to Year 6 organised as a two-form entry school.
Cedars Park is a thriving, popular school boasting state of the art facilities close to Stowmarket town centre and a short walk from Stowmarket railway station.
Visits to school are encouraged and warmly welcomed following current Covid-19 government guidance. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
You can also visit our website at www.cedarspark.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Shortlisting: 13 April 2021 (If successful, you will be invited to interview by email, on 14 April 2021).
Interview date: 15 April 2021.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all or our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will therefore be subject to appropriate checks.
If you are interested, please complete the attached application form and return by email.