- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 September 2019 01:00 PM
10 hpw, 3pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Thursday, 38 weeks per year.
We are looking for a positive and committed person to be part of our after school club team and whole school community.
Moulton CEVCP School is a joyful, highly regarded and high-achieving environment, and our after school club provides an enjoyable end to the day for our pupils.
Our school is committed to providing classroom experience if this is a route you wish to pursue. Previous employees have furthered their career in school as a teaching assistant.
We are looking for somebody who:
- can communicate effectively with colleagues, children and parents
- is able to work effectively as part of a team
- is able to use their own initiative
- has basic IT skills (can support children with the use of a tablet and use of the internet)
- has a willingness to undertake further training (provided by the school)
- is committed and reliable.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via post to: Deborah Shipp, Headteacher, Moulton CEVC Primary School, School Road, Moulton, Suffolk CB8 8PR or email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 3 October 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.