- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 September 2019 12:00 PM
Post 1: Working in the Breakfast Club. 6 hpw, 7.15am - 8.45am, Monday - Thursday (with possible addition of Friday making 7.5 hpw).
Post 2: Working in the After School Club. 5 hpw, 3.30pm - 6pm, Wednesday and Friday.
Post 3: Working in the After School Club. 12.5 hpw, 3.30pm - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
All posts are 39 weeks per year. Required from September 2019.
Our Breakfast and After School Clubs continue to grow and we need additional staff to help us extend our popular provision.
The pupils are used to kind and fun people who organise fun things for them to do and help them with their homework, both before and after school.
The parents expect our club to look after their children as well as they do; putting safeguarding and the children's happiness at the centre of our practice.
You will need to have:
- a minimum level 2 qualification in Early Years (as per www.education.gov.uk)
- GCSE grades A - C in English and mathematics, or equivalent
- the ability to work effectively in a team and with a range of stakeholders
- patience and kindness, with high expectations for children and staff
- good knowledge of, and prepared to follow, the school's policies including intimate care.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Elizabeth Leonard on (01473) 623790 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please state in your application which role(s) you wish to apply for.
Completed application forms may be submitted to Elizabeth Leonard via post: Gorseland Primary School, Deben Avenue, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3QR or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 1 October 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.