- Tattingstone CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 01:00 PM
14 hpw, 40 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint a Bursar to take on several of the non-academic functions that keep the school operating smoothly.
You will report to the Head Teacher and be responsible for:
- employment administration
- financial management
- operations management
- premises management.
- have a warm and approachable manner
- have excellent verbal, written and IT skills
- have experience of working as a Bursar or Financial Director
- be well organised, efficient and able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- be a team player
- be adaptable and flexible when the need arises in a school environment.
In addition, you will ideally have a professional Accounting or Financial Management qualification and have experience of working in an education background.
In return we offer:
- the possibility of flexible hours
- a friendly and supportive environment
- a great community of pupils and parents
- a 40 week contract which includes 2 weeks of school holidays.
We are an exceptional school with friendly, thoughtful staff and governors and a warm and caring educational environment.
Visits to the school are encouraged, for further information and to arrange a visit please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01473) 328488.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 01 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.