- Claydon Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £12,757 pa
- 25 hpw, 7.00am-12.00pm Monday – Friday, 52 weeks per year
- Required as soon as possible
Claydon Primary School, situated very close to Ipswich, is a friendly school with committed and supportive staff who want our pupils to be the best they can be in all that they do.
Are you passionate about providing the best start for children? Innovative and ready to make your mark on our site? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Caretaker to join our team to help us ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming and purposeful environment for children, staff and visitors.
We are looking for a practical and well-motivated person for the post of Caretaker to join our team of committed staff. We are very proud of our new building, so we especially want someone who will really care for our school environment, ensuring it looks its best, is safe and exemplifies the high expectations we have of our children. The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security.
You will need to:
- be a hands-on individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
- be sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
- be able to prepare and implement risk assessments and any recommendations
- contribute to projects and maintenance schedules
- be practical, with good DIY skills.
In return we can offer:
- a committed hard-working team
- a friendly, proud school community, with enthusiastic, happy children.
- an ongoing commitment to learning for all
- personalised professional development opportunities which will serve to support future goals and dreams.
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our Trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Proposed interview date: 19 April 2021.
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.