- Abbot's Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 09 July 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
25.75 hpw, 38 weeks per year (term time only).
5 mornings and 3 afternoons.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and friendly clerical assistant to join our front office team.
You will be:
- a team player
- calm under pressure
- willing to undertake any training relevant to the post
- be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- able to interpret information and solve straight forward problems
- grade C or above in English and mathematics at GCSE or equivalent.
Please contact the school office for further details and an application pack on (01449) 612818 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 18 July 2019.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. Successful candidates are expected to respect the confidentiality of pupils and maintain professionalism at all times.