- Westgate CP School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2020 01:00 PM
28.75 hpw, 8.45am - 12 midday, 1.15pm - 3.45pm, Monday - Friday. Term time only.
Fixed term from 20 April 2020 for one year, with a view to being made permanent.
Westgate is a large primary school in Bury St Edmunds. The school has approximately 340 children from nursery through to Year 6 and a Hearing Impaired Unit.
We aim to create a caring and safe community in which everyone is valued and respected.
We have a supportive and caring staff who work together in year groups, key stages and across the whole school.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to support children in our Early Years and KS1 setting.
- be working within a passionate, hardworking team, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning environment to all of its pupils
- have experience of working within Early Years or KS1 settings and have a passion for Early Years and KS1 education with a desire to progress your own learning and skills.
We can offer you:
- a warm and nurturing environment and supportive team
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
We welcome visits to the school. To arrange, please contact Annie Drugan, School Business Manager on (01284) 755988 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to Annie Drugan at the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.