- The Limes Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
- 30 hpw, 39 weeks per year
- an excellent Learning Support Assistant with experience working in an Early Years setting?
- excited to work in a brand new, state of the art school?
- passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play?
- hold a full and relevant Level 3 (or above) qualification related to early childhood, child care and development?
- warm in character and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
- up for a challenge?
- keen to be the best practitioner you can be?
- determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you’ll love to work at The Limes Primary Academy.
At The Limes Primary Academy we are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work with our Nursery classes in a learning support role. We are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life. This is not just another job. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and worthwhile.
We can offer you:
- a firm commitment to you and your professional development
- friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- a growing learning community
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- coaching and mentoring from the Early Years Phase Leader
- fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
- opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- the unique opportunity to help develop and shape a brand new school, including an innovative approach to EYFS provision
- a stunning school environment, with state of the art facilities
- most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
The Headteacher is now looking to appoint the next wave of staff to join the team in having the unique opportunity to build and grow the school from its infancy. There is no doubt about it, setting up the academy from scratch takes vision, dedication and hard work, but being part of that exciting and rare journey will be very rewarding, seeing the academy take shape over the next few years and being part of that vision and growth from the start.
An informal discussion with the headteacher is essential - please contact Kate Cracknell at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01502) 449200. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our new academy and experience our warm welcome.
For further details and to download an application form, please visit: www.thelimesacademy.org/recruitment
You may also request a postal application pack by contacting Tim Marjoram, the School Business Manager at: email@example.com
Please return your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Kate Cracknell (Headteacher), The Limes Primary Academy, Lime Avenue, Oulton, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR35 3BQ
Interview Date: Thursday 1st July 2021
The Limes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check and satisfactory written references.
The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged. Initial interviews may be held by Zoom.