- Wells Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata *
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 June 2019 01:00 PM
25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019.
- possess good English and mathematics skills (GCSE grade C or above or equivalent)
- be determined to make a positive contribution towards the learning experience of our pupils
- have high expectations of all our pupils as well as a commitment to raising standards and promoting progress
- be flexible and open to change in order to meet the needs of our pupils, the needs of the SEND team (including personal care needs) and those of the Academy
- be pro-active, and willing to use your own initiative, as appropriate
- possess good interpersonal, organisational, communication and administrative skills
- take a professional approach in your dealings with students, staff, parents/carers and external agencies
- have the ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure
- be a team-player, open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
- be able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- have an interest in special needs and education and be willing to undertake further professional training and development.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression and training.
* Actual £10,296 pa
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Jim Cleaver, Headteacher on (01787) 373489 or via email: email@example.com
To apply please visit the academy website: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 2 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.