- St Matthew's C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 August 2020 12:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year, 8.35am - 3.05pm.
Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
We are looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support an EYFS pupil with SEND in our Reception class.
St Matthew’s is a large, diverse church school with a distinct Christian ethos. We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work with a pupil with SEND in our Reception class, from September 2020. Please note that the pupil will require intimate care, such as nappy changing.
You will have:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and mathematics or a similar qualification
- experience of working with children, including pupils with SEND
- an awareness of how to support pupils with additional needs
- an ability to adapt and differentiate activities to make them accessible
- good communication skills and the ability to support pupils’ speech and language development
- an adaptable and flexible approach to team work
- good ICT skills.
- excellent attendance and punctuality.
Visits to the school are welcomed, subject to social distancing measures.
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be emailed to the Headteacher at: email@example.com
Closing date: midday, 28 August 2020.
Interview date: 9 September 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.