- Rushmere Hall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £23,541 pro rata
- 22.5 hpw (5 mornings, 8.30am – 1pm) 40 weeks per year.
Required asap (negotiable).
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Family Liaison Officer to support our children and their families.
Working across the school with staff, families and children to overcome barriers, you will help to ensure that all children are able to attend school and achieve their full potential.
As part of this role you will act as the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) and abide by the requirements of Annex B of ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ September 2020 and ‘Working Together to Safeguard Children’ 2018.
We require an organised professional who has:
- experience of working within school family liaison and carrying out the DDSL role
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to remain calm even when under pressure
- a wealth of experience of delivering family support
- excellent standards of English, numeracy and competency with ICT
- ability to liaise with parents and professionals offering support and challenge as appropriate
- ability to work using your own initiative at a highly professional level
- secure knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- the willingness to be part of highly performing team
- a robust personality who is able to sensibly manage the challenges of this role.
We encourage a visit to the school before applying to gather a full understanding of the role and the challenges within it.
Eko Trust is a family of seven good and outstanding schools who collaborate to learn and deliver the best educational outcomes for our children. Our values of vitality, optimism, integrity, courage and equity drive everything we do.
You will have access to a support network, CPD opportunities, cycle to work scheme and access to all the benefits of our staff health and wellbeing programme.
All job offers and appointments are subject to completion of satisfactory employment checks.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please note CV applications will not be accepted.
Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 22 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks will be required for this post.