- Barnham CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,554 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 December 2019 01:00 PM
24 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
We are looking for a really special person to join our friendly and motivated team, to work together with our amazing children and their families.
We are looking for a someone who will:
- inspire our staff, pupils and parents to recognise and build on many positives
- cherish the opportunity to be part of our warm and supportive school family
- believe that each and every child and their family can reach their full potential.
You will be willing and able to:
- be open and compassionate yet firm and friendly
- think on your feet and listen to your instinct
- work flexibly and be guided by your belief in our children and families
- be solution focused and walk, not lead, beside our children and families.
In return, we can offer:
- excellent professional development opportunities
- the potential for career progression as the role evolves
- support and understanding from a caring and dedicated staff team.
If you have:
- a warm, caring personality
- experience of working with children and families as a Nursery Nurse, Support Worker, Early Years Practitioner, Learning Support Assistant, or any other similar role
- an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- a desire to make a difference to the lives of other, then our school family would love to hear from you.
Please do visit our school website: www.barnham.suffolk.sch.uk to find out more about our school, recently described by one of our pupils as 'a small school with a big heart'.
Visits to the school prior to application are warmly encouraged.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to arrange a visit or to find out any further information by contacting Maxine Cronin, Business Manager on (01842) 890253 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Barnham CEVC Primary School, Mill Lane, Barnham IP24 2NG.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.