- Capel St Mary CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Capel St Mary
- Salary details:
- £22,911 - £26,317 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 July 2020 01:00 PM
9 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
Required from September 2020, an HLTA with a Level 3 Childcare qualification to teach in Early Years but there could be the potential to teach classes across the whole primary age range during staff planning, preparation and assessment time and periods of short term absence.
The hours to cover EYFS will be a Tuesday morning, Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning – plus a 5% allowance for PPA time.
The potential further hours could be 14 hours 15 minutes working across the week, again with a 5% allowance for PPA time.
When whole class cover is not required you will provide support in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils by working with individuals or groups of pupils as directed.
- be committed to supporting children in enjoying their learning and achieving
- be a good team player and able to support the rest of the team
- be flexible and adaptable across all age ranges
- have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- have a good understanding of child protection and safeguarding practices.
We can offer:
- hard working, well behaved pupils and supportive families
- a great team of teachers and support staff who can still find time to laugh and smile every day.
If you require any further information, please contact Jayne Smith on (01473) 310386.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 15 July 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.