- St Mary's Church of England Academy (Mildenhall)
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 August 2021 09:00 AM
- £9.25 per hour (£17,842 pro rata)
- 16 hours per week, 10.30am – 1.30pm Monday – Wednesday and 10am – 1.30pm Thursday – Friday, 39 weeks per year (term time plus one week).
St Mary’s Church of England Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant. We are seeking an individual with catering experience, ideally in a school environment, to join our busy Catering Team.
You will be passionate, enthusiastic, and committed to providing the best catering support service to a range of stakeholders.
You should be able to:
- demonstrate good communication skills
- have good working knowledge of food hygiene
- be organised
- use your own initiative to support the team with varying workloads.
For more information including a full job description, person specification and an application form, please contact the Office Manager via email: HR@smpsac.org
The application form, along with an equal opportunities form, should be returned to the Academy by the specified closing date, and must be accompanied by a supporting letter.
Other forms of curriculum vitae are not acceptable in place of a completed application form.
St Mary's Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to references, which are satisfactory for the advertised post, enhanced DBS with barred list information and identity checks.