- Houldsworth Valley Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 July 2019 11:30 PM
30 hpw, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3pm, 39 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019, or soon after.
*Actual £12,356 - £12,855
At our welcoming, inclusive school, we are seeking a skilled and committed Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 2 team.
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of pupils
- promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in English and Mathematics.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.houldsworthvalleyacademy.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the school office on (01638) 663214 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/94595SJD
Interview date: w/c 26 August 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.