- Framlingham Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 October 2020 01:00 PM
£17,842 pro rata
Monday - Friday, Mornings only (3.5 hours daily), 17.5 hpw, term time.
Fixed term to 31 August 2021.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our friendly and supportive TA team at our successful CEVAP school in Framlingham.
Based in KS2, we are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- minimum GCSE level Mathematics and English skills
- ability to work with children in whole class setting, and independently with small intervention groups
- familiar with the primary curriculum
- willingness to take direction from class teacher, but able to use initiative when required
- experience preferred but not essential.
In addition, you should be passionate about children’s learning, have high expectations and be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school.
Visits to the school are limited, but please take our virtual tour to find out more about us at: www.hitchamsframlingham.org.uk
For further details please contact the Headteacher on (01728) 723354 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interviews: 11 November 2020.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.