- Holbrook Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 03:00 PM
- £18,933 - £21,748 pro rata
- Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 12 midday (may vary due to COVID protocols).
- 39 weeks per year.
- Required for an immediate start and initially for 1 term.
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for all children?
Do you have a previous track record of success of SEND pupils accessing learning in main school settings?
Holbrook Primary School is a wonderfully inclusive school to work in. Based on a rich and diverse community that makes our school special in so many ways. We are always striving to improve the outcomes for our pupils and believe in an equal approach to learning. We are seeking a new Learning Support Assistant to work with children with ASD / ADHD.
You will need to be:
- efficient, conscientious and enthusiastic
- in possession of a level 3 qualification and experience of ASD/ADHD
- of the belief that all children have the potential to do well
- calm and organised in your approach to working
- capable of working with external agencies
- confident and assertive in dealing with challenging behaviours
- adaptable to duties and responsibilities
- in possession of A-C grade in Maths and English GCSE.
In return we will offer:
- a network of support access across the Birchwood & Holbrook Partnership of Schools
- outstanding CPD programme
- a team of skilled and friendly support staff
- well behaved and respectable children.
We can facilitate visits to the school within our COVID protocols, please call the school to discuss on (01473) 328 225.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Interview date: 20 April 2021
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.