- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,198 - £18,933 pro rata*
- 8.30am – 12pm, 5 days a week, 38 weeks per year.**
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022.
- Required from 1 September 2021.
- *For additional MDSA duties: £9.50 ph
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful and popular school, in a small Year 3/4 class.
In addition, you will be asked to work as a Midday Supervisor, 2 or 3 lunchtimes a week, 12pm – 1.15pm.
**Additional hours between 2.5 – 3.75 hpw, to be agreed at interview).
You must have experience of working within KS2.
As a teaching assistant you will:
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning in a Year 3/4 classroom
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in school, including GCSE English and mathematics
- ideally have experience of delivering interventions
- be able to support children who have SEN
- work as a mid-day supervisor 2 or 3 lunch times.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development, providing first aid training.
For further details, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be posted/emailed to the Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.