- Phoenix St Peter Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 15 November 2019 09:00 AM
20 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Required from 1 January 2020.
- an excellent Learning Support Assistant with wide primary experience
- excited to work in a brand new, state of the art school
- passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play
- the holder of a level 3 (or above) qualification related to supporting learning in school
- warm in character and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- enthusiastic, hardworking and ready to get stuck in
- calm and confident to support children of all backgrounds and with different needs
- keen to be the best practitioner you can be
- determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you will love to work at Phoenix St Peter Academy.
At Phoenix St Peter Academy we are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to support the learning of children and deliver small group intervention. We are looking for someone who is child centred, flexible and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life. This is not just another job. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and worthwhile.
We can offer you:
- a firm commitment to you and your professional development
- friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- a growing learning community
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- coaching and mentoring.
- fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
- opportunities to further develop your career within our multi academy trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- and, most importantly, amazing children just waiting to meet you.
For further details, please visit our website: www.phoenixstpeter.co.uk
An informal discussion with the headteacher is essential. Please contact Nadia Paczuska via email: email@example.com or telephone (01502) 574586. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our academy and experience our warm welcome.
Initial interviews may be held by Skype or Zoom. The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to: Nadia Paczuska, Headteacher, Phoenix St Peter Academy, Enstone Road, Lowestoft NR33 0NE or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 18 November 2019.
Phoenix St Peter Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.