- Brooklands Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £17,711 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 13 November 2019 01:00 PM
21 hpw, Monday - Friday, term time only.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to join a forward-thinking school community and continue their professional development. You will be a committed individual who is energised by challenge and change and is looking to make a difference to each child's learning in a school that embraces innovation and excellence.
Brooklands is passionate about ensuring every child reaches their potential whilst developing their excitement for learning.
We are leaders in technology and have a wonderful outdoor space built to enhance our children's learning outside of the classroom. From climbing trees, rolling down grass banks and toasting marshmallows to splashing in muddy puddles. Brooklands is a Forest School but more than this, we have an on-site woodland, outdoor stage, school sited allotments and an outdoor science area to name a few.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative and motivated individual focused on raising standards and developing their potential
- will embrace our whole school values of respect, trying new things and high expectations
- enjoys being part of a supportive, pro-active team
- thrives on innovation and is committed to their ongoing professional development.
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a school that is about to significantly expand
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team where all staff are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things
- a school that is used as a model of good practice that is shared with other schools
- an opportunity to develop your teaching skills and support your professional development.
Brooklands is situated halfway between Ipswich (10 minutes drive), the county town of Suffolk and historic Colchester, Essex.
Please visit our website: www.brooklandsprimary.co.uk to find out more about us.
Visits to the school are encouraged. During term time, please phone the school on (01206) 392291 to make an appointment or have a conversation on the phone. You can also email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 20 November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.