- Place Farm Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 April 2020 01:00 PM
25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required as soon as possible. Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
We are seeking a skilled and committed Learning Assistant to join our team.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- is child focused
- has a passion for education
- can inspire a love of learning and nurture success
- has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- is highly motivated and willing to help the school on its journey of improvement.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- a caring, team ethos where everyone is valued
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities.
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher, on (01440) 760088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 1 May 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.?
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.