- St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,198 - £18,933 pro rata
- 28.75 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are looking for an experienced class LSA to join our team as soon as possible, preferably with lower Key Stage 2 experience.
Do you have experience of delivering interventions and supporting in class with reading, writing and mathematics? We are a friendly and welcoming one-form entry Catholic School that seeks a passionate, enthusiastic and caring learning support assistant.
The post may include the opportunity to train as a Thrive Practitioner.
At St. Mark’s, we are committed to providing stimulating learning environments in which pupils’ learning differences are supported so to ensure equitable access enabling all children to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- delightful, well-behaved children
- fully supportive and caring team of staff, governors and parents
- a forward-thinking school with high standards and rich learning experiences
- CPD to ensure the job is rewarding and fulfilling.
We are looking for someone who:
- is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos
- is passionate about ensuring every child succeeds.
- can inspire and has high aspirations for all pupils
- is highly motivated, flexible and a team player.
- has experience of delivering interventions with a proven track record, preferably in phonics and dyslexia
- can form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- has a good level of literacy, grammar and mathematics
- contributes to the whole school community.
Visits to the school are welcome and for more information please contact the school office: email@example.com
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school.
Interview date: w/c 19 April 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.