- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 September 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,933 – £21,748 pro rata
- 30.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
- Required asap.
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022, with the potential of extension to permanent for the right candidate.
New Cangle Community Primary School is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Learning Support Assistant to work within EYFS or Key Stage 2 in our modern, friendly and fun primary school. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community, with its recent Ofsted inspection rated the school as ‘Good’.
We are looking to appoint someone who is able to motivate groups of pupils and work closely with the class teacher to support all learners. You will need good literacy and numeracy skills.
You will need to:
- ideally have previous experience working within a school setting
- ideally have a Level 3 qualification in Education/Childcare or equivalent
- have a passion for education and a desire to progress learning and skills
- be enthusiastic and confident
- be someone with a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- be a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- be willing to take part in the life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilize your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including governors.
Visits to the school are welcome from 3rd September onwards.
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 22 September 2021.
Please return your completed application to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.