- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2020 01:00 PM
30.75 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020, with the possibility of becoming a permanent post.
New Cangle Community Primary School is currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Learning Support Assistants to work within a modern, friendly and fun primary school. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community, with its recent Ofsted inspection rating the school as 'Good'.
You should be able to motivate groups of pupils and work closely with the class teacher to support all learners. You will need good literacy and numeracy skills.
You will need to be:
- ideally level 3 certified (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- enthusiastic and confident
- someone with a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- willing to take part in the life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilize your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit, please call (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: New Cangle CP School, Chapple Drive, Haverhill CB9 0DU.
Interview date: w/c 3 February 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.