- St Margaret's Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 02 November 2020 09:00 AM
30 hpw, term time (39 weeks per year).
£11,944 - £12,427 pro rata
Required as soon as pre employment checks clear.
Temporary & Permanent positions available.
Do you want to make a difference to the life chances of children?
Do you want to work alongside friendly, supportive colleagues?
Do you want to be part of a journey towards excellence?
Then join the team at St Margaret's!
St Margaret's Primary Academy is dedicated to 'Simply Making Possibilities Achievable' for all members of the school community. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to support identified children in 1:1 and small groups with general LSA duties.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org ) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
- have SEND knowledge and experience
- have knowledge and experience of the 2014 national curriculum
- have excellent behaviour management skills
- have high expectations of yourself, your professional development and the children you support
- build effective, positive and supportive relationships with children, staff and parents
- recognise that more can be achieved together, within a shared vision and goals?
We can offer you:
- a strong, caring, friendly and enthusiastic staff team committed to achieving high standards
- a strong emphasis on teamwork (it makes the dream work)
- opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- the opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret's Primary Academy.
Application packs can be obtained by emailing the school on: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Please complete our Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
Interview date: w/c 9 November 2020.
Completed applications should be returned to Tiffany Richardson, St Margaret's Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 4JF or firstname.lastname@example.org
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.