- St Edmund's Catholic Primary School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 08 March 2021 03:00 PM
- £27,041 - £33,782 pa
- 37 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
If you are passionate about premises and facilities management, and you have a positive 'can do' attitude, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- be well-qualified and an enthusiastic member of staff, eager and committed to supporting the whole community of the school, ensuring that Teaching and Learning can be our primary focus
- need to demonstrate a keen interest in maintenance and DIY, along with knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- need to be passionate about engaging in training opportunities through the schools' professional development offer.
A good sense of humour, willingness to adapt, and the ability to use initiative as appropriate are considered essential qualities.
The role will include responsibility for security arrangements, and above all, ensuring that the premises are well maintained and fit for purpose. Good communication skills are vital as the role will include working with all stakeholders, in particular school leaders, teachers, pupils, parents, the Diocese and the governing body.
The Federation can offer you a supportive working environment and membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme in addition to development opportunities. We are committed to staff well-being, providing access to an employee assistance programme.We require all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS check.
Please visit our website: www.st-edmunds.suffolk.sch.uk to learn more about our schools.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interviews: w/c 15 March 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.