- Martlesham Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,295 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 42 weeks per year.
We are looking to recruit a School Business Manager with a passion for marketing. Our school is a small, successful primary school but we would like to grow to a one-form entry school in the near future.
- have experience as a school business manager
- have relevant qualifications in business/finance and HR
- have a comprehensive knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation and practices
- be committed, driven and passionate about improving opportunities for children
- be part of the Senior Leadership team contributing to the success and effectiveness of the academy as well as embodying the family ethos at the school
- have a proven track record for generating additional revenue
- take a proactive role in promoting the Academy within the local community
- be confident and have the initiative to solve the unexpected challenges of life in a small school
- ensure our school always have best value for money with procurement, preferably with proficiency in project management
- ensure all Safeguarding procedures are in place, keeping the SCR up to date.
We will offer you:
- outstanding training
- networking and an opportunity to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust
- REAch2, the largest primary only academy trust in the country
- a supportive team
- working with other School Business Managers across the region
- the unique opportunity to help grow an Ofsted rated 'Good' school (October 2018)
- generous holiday entitlement and LGPS pension scheme
- and, most importantly, amazing children just waiting to meet you.
Visiting Martlesham is strongly advised, where you can meet the Headteacher and the staff team. These can be arranged by contacting the school office on (01473) 624409.
If you would like to discuss your suitability or would like further information about this great opportunity, please contact the school office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.martleshamacademy.org
Interview date: 2 May 2019.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Initial interviews may be held by Skype or ZOOM."
Martlesham Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. The school welcomes diversity.