- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Carlton Colville
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 September 2021 12:00 PM
- £9.25 per hour
- 7.5 hours hour per week, 3.15pm – 4.45pm, Monday - Friday, 44 weeks per year (Includes some deep cleaning in the school holidays).
Required to start 1 October 2021.
You will become part of a supportive and caring team of staff, working under the direction of the Site Manager and School Business Manager.
The position is physically demanding due to the nature of the role and could include mopping, hoovering, polishing, scrubbing, with some bending and stretching to reach levels. You will be required to maintain your own work area to the required standards within the allotted timeframe.
You will be a:
- committed and enthusiastic team player
- clear communicator.
You must be able to:
- work to recognised procedures
- keep confidences, especially if working in areas where sensitive data / information may be viewed.
Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures is desirable although on job training will be given including specific knowledge of cleaning equipment use and maintenance.
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and you will be required to attend an Induction and Safeguarding updates, etc.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged.
Please email: email@example.com for any further information and to return your application form.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.