- Gusford Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 November 2020 12:00 PM
- £21,748 - £23,541 pa
- 37 hpw, 52 weeks a year.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Premises Manager to join Gusford Primary School. You will be an integral part of our school community with responsibility for aspects of health and safety, the maintenance of the school and grounds, security of all buildings and management of cleaning staff.
You will require a background in premises management at a similar level of responsibility, you will need to be:
- exceptionally well organised with superb communication skills
- able to work well under pressure and to respond to high volumes of work at key times of the school calendar
- flexible in your approach to all aspects of the job role and the ability to cope with a wide range of tasks
- able to work split shifts with set hours across the day
- able to work well as part of a team but also independently, have a positive approach and good line management skills.
Gusford Primary School provides education for up to 650 children aged from 4 - 11 years and is able to cater for an annual intake of up to 90 children. We are situated in the Chantry area of Ipswich. The school was opened in 1962 and became an academy in 2013 with the Active Learning Trust.
To apply for the position and for further details please visit our website: https://www.gusfordprimary.net/vacancies
Interview date: w/c 30 November 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.