- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9,346 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 March 2019 12:00 PM
22.25 hpw, 43 weeks per year, fixed term for 1 year.
Monday - Friday split shifts, 5.45am - 8am and 3pm - 5pm.
'Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners'
Required from April 2019, a Senior Cleaner to join our school. You will join a team of hardworking, dedicated cleaners maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of our school. Cleaning experience would be an advantage, however, not essential as training will be provided.
- have good organisation skills
- have excellent attention to detail
- be a team player
- have the ability to work with limited supervision
- be committed, punctual and reliable.
Duties will include:
- opening up and turning off the alarm daily
- vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, toilet cleaning and other tasks as required
- using machinery (may be required to complete some tasks for example, floor cleaning).
In return, we can offer:
- a friendly environment to work in
- holiday pay (built into your annual salary and you will have entitlement to join the Local Government Pensions Scheme)
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with dynamic and forward-thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are welcome to meet Michael Hewstone, School Business Manager.
To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Michael Hewstone on (01473) 728566. Email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from our website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566.
CVs are not accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Human Resource, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: w/c 1 April 2019.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.