- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.55 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 01:00 PM
23.75 hpw, term time only.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support learning in classrooms in the morning and provide lunchtime cover.
We are a small, friendly village school with big ambitions. We can offer a strong team ethos, training opportunities through the Tilian Partnership and Primary East Teaching Alliance and enthusiastic children.
- TA qualification
- Knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Support a culture of independent learning amongst the children
- Work positively and collaboratively with others
- Manage behaviour calmly and firmly
- Support children with SEND so that they become successful and independent learners.
- Experience supporting across the primary age range.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form via email to: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.