- Kedington Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata (£11,506 - £11,975 pa)
- Fixed term to 31 August 2021
- 26.5 hpw, 8.30am – 3.15pm term time*, 39 weeks per year
- Required from 3 May 2021
*times may be slightly different at the moment due to our staggered start and end times.
Kedington Primary Academy is a friendly one-form entry primary school located close to Haverhill and part of the Unity Schools Partnership. We are seeking an excellent teaching assistant to work five mornings and four afternoons supporting teaching and learning in KS2.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated
- is calm, positive and patient
- has the interpersonal skills to develop positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- is able to use their own initiative and can 'think on their feet'
- is efficient and organised
- is passionate about supporting every child to achieve
- is an experienced classroom TA
- has experience working with children with special educational needs
- has good subject knowledge in English and Mathematics to the standard of the Upper KS2 curriculum.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities.
Please see the job description in the related informations section for more details.
As this post is releasing another member of staff to provide 1:1 support for a child, it is dependent on the school continuing to receive funding for this. It will therefore be on a rolling termly contract.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed (subject to COVID guidelines). Please contact the office on (01440) 702787 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a visit.
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131647SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131647INT
Interview date: 20 April 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.