- Handford Hall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,798 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 October 2020 01:00 PM
Required as soon as possible.
Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
28 hpw (term time only).
Are you looking for a career in education? Are you are thinking about becoming a teacher in the future? Then we are the right school for you.
Handford Hall Leadership Team is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant with the ability to support pupils across the curriculum. You should enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with teaching staff to support pupils, individually or in small groups.
The role is an exciting chance to play a pivotal role in a supportive and friendly team. Our school mission statement can be summed up very neatly in three words 'Achieve, Believe and Celebrate' and these simple, but powerful words lie at the heart of all we do as a school community.
The school environment, curriculum and extra-curricular activities supports, fosters and inspires pupils to make every effort to achieve success at the highest level and provides opportunities for them to make a valuable contribution to the local, national and global community.
We are looking for candidates who:
- possess enthusiasm
- are innovative and flexible
- are committed to making a difference to children's lives
- are keen and effective learners, willing to learn new skills and undertake professional development opportunities
- have the confidence to lead groups of pupils in different interventions
- works well in a team and use their own initiative.
We will provide for you:
- a forward-thinking school which welcomes fresh ideas
- access to high quality training in preparation for teacher training
- the opportunity to work in a highly successful school
- significant opportunities for professional development
- well-motivated, happy and friendly children who are proud of their school
- a friendly and supportive team
- opportunities for high quality specialist professional development in primary education.
*Actual salary £11,140 pa
Full details can be found on our web page: www.handfordhall.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: w/c 19 October 2020.
Handford Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.