- All Saints Primary School, Lawshall
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 25 June 2021 01:00 PM
- £17,842 pro rata
- 12 hpw, 38 weeks per year
- 12pm – 1pm lunchtime cover, 1pm – 3pm Classroom support and 3pm – 6pm After School Club Support (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Required from 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- work closely with the class teacher to maintain high standards
- be able to provide evidence of how individual targets are met to ensure progress
- assist in developing the child’s self-esteem and personal and social skills
- deliver interventions as appropriate to support the needs of the child.
We are looking for someone who:
- is flexible and can use their own initiative
- can work independently and as part of a team
- is willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of duties
- is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- has a good sense of humour
- can adapt to suit the needs of individual learners
- has the ability to manage change well, and support pupils in a variety of situations.
As part of this role you will be required to work two lunchtime sessions alongside other Teaching Assistants. This post will be for two Lunchtime, two afternoon and two Woodpecker (After School Club) sessions.
For further details please contact the school on 01284 828223. Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 2 July 2021.
All Saints’ CEVCP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and other pre-employment checks will be required for relevant posts.