- Stutton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year. Fixed term (initially one year).
Stutton Church of England Primary School is an established primary school. We are part of the thriving multi-academy trust, ASSET Education. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support our mixed Reception / Key Stage One class.
You will need to:
- be a team player, working alongside other staff in the class
- be creative and open in your approach to the learning needs of reception aged children
- ideally, have some experience of working in an Early Years / Reception environment
- be able to contribute to the delivery of excellent early years provision at the school.
This post will be reporting directly to the Headteacher and will be based at the school.
For further details, or to arrange an initial discussion with the Headteacher, please contact: Glenn Parfitt, Headteacher, Stutton CoE Primary School, Holbrook Road, Stutton, Ipswich IP9 2RY. Tel: (01473) 328531. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.stuttonprimary.school
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 4 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.