- Heath Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 June 2019 12:00 PM
17.10 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year initially, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
We are seeking to appoint two part time teaching assistants to join our successful and popular school.
Both positions will be working in our EYFS classes. Experience of working with children in EYFS in a school setting would be an advantage.
As a teaching assistant in EYFS you will:
- need to be able to work collaboratively with teaching staff to plan and deliver the EYFS curriculum
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning
- work with small groups of EYFS pupils.
In return, we can offer:
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve
- a dedicated, supportive team or professional colleagues and governors to support your professional development.
Applicants must hold Mathematics and English at GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent).
For further information, please contact the school office on (01473) 622806.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Interview date: 9am, 25 June 2019.
Please note that the school will be closed for the May half term holidays from Monday 27th May until Friday 31st May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.