- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
32.5hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Morland Church of England Primary School, part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust, is are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work within our school and to join our friendly team.
You will work alongside others to provide a stimulating environment in which children can learn and develop.
What we are looking for:
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- a minimum of a Level 3 EY Teaching Assistant qualification or similar qualification essential
- an understanding of the developmental needs of children
- the understanding and knowledge of how to encourage children to be able to take the next step in their learning
- excellent spoken and written English
- enthusiasm and creativity
- experience of working with children from 3 - 11 years, or a specialism in EYFS
- the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team, and also to be highly organised, efficient and display initiative
- the knowledge and experience of running intervention activities
- being prepared to take a full an active part in all school life.
At Morland Church of England Primary School we create a happy, secure and stimulating environment which promotes and celebrates high standards and progress in academic, sporting and creative learning. We are all equally valued as members of our community within the ethos of a Church of England School.
We strive to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment in which the all-round development of the individual can be fostered; where knowledge, skills, spirituality, attitudes and aspirations are developed to fit him/her for a rapidly changing society.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 24 June 2019.
Morland Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS with Barred check and satisfactory references.