- Wenhaston Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,626 - £16,863 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 05:00 PM
8.40am - 3.20pm 5 days per week. 28.3 hpw, 38 weeks per year, term time.
Fixed term for 12 months initially.
Required from 6 May 2019, or asap after.
We would like to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in our lovely school which has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted in July 2016.
You will have appropriate training and experience. The post is to support learning primarily with KS1 pupils, but the role includes supporting teachers across the school to deliver high-quality learning to all pupils. You will preferably have had experience of working with KS1 pupils, as well as with small groups or individual children, some of whom may have Special Educational Needs. You will assist staff to ensure that the aims and objectives of the school are achieved.
Our school can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff who work together as a team, where ' Wenhaston is a school to be rightly proud of,' with ' rarely any poor behaviour' (Ofsted 2016)
- forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement
- quality support and training opportunities from Asset Education Trust.
- have experience in working with primary aged children
- demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults, including parents
- contribute to the whole school community
- have confidence to work as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and contributing to the continuing development of the school
- have recognised qualifications in English and mathematics to GCSE level
- have experience of supporting children with varying Special Educational Needs.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on (01502) 478328 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to the school: email@example.com or by post to Wenhaston Primary School, Hall Road, Wenhaston, Halesworth IP19 9EP.
Interview date: 30 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.