- Yoxford and Peasenhall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,065 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 05 July 2019 01:00 PM
32.50 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Monday – Thurs, 11am – 6pm.
Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm.
We require a dedicated and friendly teaching assistant who can work effectively across the primary phase but predominately supporting a child with SEN.
Extended schools cover from 3.30pm until 6pm.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- can follow plans and work on own initiative
- can communicate clearly with children and adults, verbally and in writing
- has experience of working with children in school
- is able to support a range of abilities including pupils with special needs
- can work both with a small group and on a 1:1 basis with pupils
- can contribute to assessments
- has good behaviour management skills
- has a willingness to make a contribution to the general smooth running of our school
- has a basic level of computer literacy
- GCSE grades C or above Numeracy and Literacy.
For further information regarding this post contact Julie Rahman, office manager, on (01728) 668291 or email the school via: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 8 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.