- Westwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,611 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 31 August 2019 01:00 PM
31.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term for one year initially (on review and subject to performance management, may be extended to a permanent post).
Required from September 2019, we would like to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to work in our school.
You will need to have appropriate training and extensive experience.
Our school can offer:
- supportive and friendly staff
- forward thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
We would like to interview you if you:
- have at least 5 years' experience working in a school as a Teaching Assistant or have a level 3 or higher childcare qualification
- have GCSE mathematics and English at grade C or above
- have excellent and extensive experience in working with primary aged children
- can demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- are able to contribute to the whole school community
- are interested in your own personal development plan.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, an application form and job description is available to download from the school website: www.westwoodprimary.org/vacancies
Please email your completed application form and letter of application to: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.