- Creeting St Mary CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Creeting St Mary
- Salary details:
- £17,711 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 12:00 PM
15 hpw. Monday - Friday, 7.45am - 8.45am breakfast club supervision and 8.45am - 10.45am TA support. Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
We are looking for an experienced, caring and committed TA to become part of the team at our nurturing school, to work with children in KS2. Our school motto - Anything is possible - is at the heart of all that we do, and we are committed to supporting each of our pupils as they aspire to achieve their true potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- is experienced working with children with additional needs
- as a team player is flexible, co-operative and positive
- has high expectations to ensure that all children make good progress
- is an enthusiastic and skilled practitioner
- will support the Christian ethos of our school
- has GCSE grade A - C in mathematics and English.
We can offer you:
- well behaved, highly motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors
- a strong commitment to professional development and training
- a supportive, cohesive team.
More information can be found on our website: www.creetingstmary.suffolk.sch.uk
For further details, please contact Christine Friar, Headteacher on (01449) 720312.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
If you would like to find out more about our welcoming and friendly school, for an application pack or to book a school visit, please email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.