- Benhall St Mary's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 15 November 2019 12:00 PM
25 hpw, Monday - Friday, 9am - 3.15pm, with an unpaid lunch break of 1 hour 10 minutes between midday - 1.10pm, term time only (38 weeks per year).
Fixed term contract until 31 August 2020, with the possibility of extension.
Benhall St Mary's Primary School is a popular, flourishing and creative school in a rural village environment.
We are looking for an experienced TA to join our friendly, caring team.
We are looking to appoint a flexible person who:
- is an experienced classroom TA
- has experience working with children with special educational needs
- would be happy to work as a 1:1
- has experience with SEN interventions
- has experience supporting children's emotional wellbeing
- enjoys working as part of a team
- is calm, positive and patient
- has the interpersonal skills to develop positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- is able to use their own initiative and can 'think on their feet'.
Other duties such as lunch cover may be required on occasion.
We can offer:
- a supportive positive and experienced staff team
- an environment which inspires learning, wellbeing and togetherness
- a workplace where all staff are considered equal and valued.
Roll: 100; aged 4 - 11.
Contact the school office on (01728) 602407 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school.
Interview date: w/c 25 November 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.