- Worlingworth CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2019 05:00 PM
31.75 hpw (negotiable), 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020, with possibility of permanent thereafter.
Required from January 2020.
We require a dedicated and friendly teaching assistant who can work effectively across the primary phase, mainly in KS2. Experience of supporting children with additional needs is an advantage.
The school was inspected by Ofsted in June 2019 and achieved 'Outstanding' for the second time and does not rest on its laurels.
Our school motto is 'Cherish All, Achieve Together' and this encompasses all that we do at the school. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils and staff are determined to provide high-quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with pupils in the primary sector
- has the ability to use their own initiative in supporting the learning needs of our pupils
- is able to inspire and motivate children
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- is flexible and committed to working as part of a team
- has excellent communication skills
- has sound knowledge of phonics (desirable but not essential)
- has GCSE grade C or above in English and mathematics
- is able to run breakfast and after school clubs.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed governors
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- an exciting and innovative curriculum.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact us on (01728) 628397.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form and covering letter to Vicki Gascoyne-Cecil via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post the school: Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13 7HX.
Interview date: w/c 2 December 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.